Its oh so quiet!!! Especially in Brockwell Wood!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Right now guys! For all you interested I have now just this minute sent an email to Steff and Ike with regards to a meeting! I have given 2 weekends in May so if you cant make one the other is there too! The dates are the 10/11/12th and the 24/25/26. So Lets get out there!

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey up gents, hows it going, back from the gahn, will see what i can do but have 7 months of life to catch up on first so might not make it....;)

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
hey up gents, hows it going, back from the gahn, will see what i can do but have 7 months of life to catch up on first so might not make it....;)
Hey there mate! Nice to see you back! Yeah all ok here..(I think!) Don't you worry if you cant make it tho, ive booked 2 weekends, but I know you have a lot of catching up to do!
Be good to see you there tho! I don't think ive ever stayed out overnight when you have been there. lol!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
We may be intrested, but I've just come back from cowclose wood and as a whole , its more going for it. In fact , it beats brokkers all round apart from yor lot not bein there :eek:

More land , more wildlife , more fauna , better fire wood , cleaner water , you can walk /explore for hours (other woods adjoining ) .....not quite set up for a dozen pitchin together yet , but that's not a bad thing imo .....

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
We may be intrested, but I've just come back from cowclose wood and as a whole , its more going for it. In fact , it beats brokkers all round apart from yor lot not bein there :eek:

More land , more wildlife , more fauna , better fire wood , cleaner water , you can walk /explore for hours (other woods adjoining ) .....not quite set up for a dozen pitchin together yet , but that's not a bad thing imo .....

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I know it well and was hoping to introduce Gary and cowclose to the brokers massive!

Mar 20, 2013
northeast england
count me in steve, let me no what days you can make it, and ill definatly have a dodge down, really looking forward to it, tbh, and meeting a few lads, from the north east,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE