It's Friday!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 18, 2011
Scotland
Cheers lads for the kind words.

I can only ask you that if you see somoene begging( something i never had to do thank god) don't give them money, if you wan't to give them a cup of tea or something to eat. In my experience (though my 8 years were spent in woodland) and visiting towns everyday for something to do, i made my money by teaching survival skills.

Homelesness isn't a crime these people have a difficulty they struggle with( a simple hello can give somoene the impetus to live) i myself devoloped alcholism others have drug problems which for most is a way of coping, We don't ask for money but we ask to be treated like the humans we are.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Cheers lads for the kind words.

I can only ask you that if you see somoene begging( something i never had to do thank god) don't give them money, if you wan't to give them a cup of tea or something to eat. In my experience (though my 8 years were spent in woodland) and visiting towns everyday for something to do, i made my money by teaching survival skills.

Homelesness isn't a crime these people have a difficulty they struggle with( a simple hello can give somoene the impetus to live) i myself devoloped alcholism others have drug problems which for most is a way of coping, We don't ask for money but we ask to be treated like the humans we are.

Know what you mean.

I've been on the frontline there and seen what's what.

Same as in everything, the minority spoil it (but give Daily Mail readers what they want) for those who just try and get by.

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Kinda late to the disco dance tonight but I swear I saw Bushcraft Betty's mum dancing in the David Christie "Saddle up" video. :D :D I was a participant of the era and in my small town, in podunk, we used to have disco dances at the old high school gym a couple of Friday nights a month. Ahh the memories (the horror, the horror).

Gordy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE