ITISA tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Does anyone here still have an original ITISA. The grandson of the designer is trying to track surviving examples.

The tent is the forerunner of the Blacks Edgington/of Greenock Good Companions range, but was also made I believe by Camptors?

Reactions: Erbswurst

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
Does anyone here still have an original ITISA. The grandson of the designer is trying to track surviving examples.

The tent is the forerunner of the Blacks Edgington/of Greenock Good Companions range, but was also made I believe by Camptors?
I have a 'Blacks Greenock' Itisa MkII and other parts (including Camptors), which may be of interest ?

Linskill

Jun 11, 2021
Cumbria

I have 1932 camptors itsa without bamboo pole alloy pole I also have plans to build one Sorry not sale

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Hi, Thank you both. I was searching on behalf of a relative (grandson) of the designer, who was trying to trace some, albeit from another site. I had tried to get back to him, but no avail. It wasn't about buying any!

Mind you, I'm a huge fan of the Good Companions range...........!!

Thank you all again.

JBA

Nov 14, 2021
Yorkshire
Hi, Thank you both. I was searching on behalf of a relative (grandson) of the designer, who was trying to trace some, albeit from another site. I had tried to get back to him, but no avail. It wasn't about buying any!

Mind you, I'm a huge fan of the Good Companions range...........!!

Thank you all again.
Hi,
Are you still looking for an ITISA? If so, an old guy called Fred, dead now, had one and someone in Lancaster Cycle Touring Club may know if he passed on the tent.
It is a tent- hence- Itisa.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I never heard anything more from the grandson of the designer who made the original request, and have since lost his contact; so no: but thank you for your consideration.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE