Items wanted! Gear to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Right well I have a rather long list of things I'm after but with any luck, not for long!

I'm after:

Some strong artificial sinew, only a few metres

Some antler

Some moose bone

As small amount of dyers polypore to try for fire and to give me something to look for!

A tamarack outdoors one litre bottle, must be the tamarack one

Some uco 9 hour beeswax candles, only the beeswax

A scotch eye auger suitable for birch tapping (if that allowed on the forum?)

A pathfinder bottle cook kit

Bushcraft type leather patches

a brass zippo, doesn't have to be a genuine zippo one but must be brass.

Lots of other things I haven't though of so try me!

To trade to you I have:

Tramontana bolo machete, laminated carbon steel and sheath (faux leather) good nick few scratches, used once to harvest nettles for cordage.

A beautiful little wooden fishing net with a net tight and strong mesh-brand new

Metal barbecue burger holder, holds 4 burgers- brand new

2-3 man emergency bothy bag shelter, not branded believe its mountain warehouse, never used

Realtree camouflage fleece lined air rifle bag, faux leather trim, carry handles, external pocket for ammo etc, never used!

Have absolutely loads more stuff and can get pics of anything upon request!

Thanks for looking! :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Are you after artificial sinew because of the colour Cameron? Reason I'm asking is it's just that dental floss is exactly the same without colouring.

If you still want the artificial then I've got loads

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Are you after artificial sinew because of the colour Cameron? Reason I'm asking is it's just that dental floss is exactly the same without colouring.

If you still want the artificial then I've got loads

Yes sort of as I planning on doing some fancy canvas pouches with it. Would love some if you've got some, what would you be after for it? :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yes sort of as I planning on doing some fancy canvas pouches with it. Would love some if you've got some, what would you be after for it? :)

10 metres be enough for you? I've also got some antler sections knocking about somewhere as well

As for trade nothing you've listed grabs me but lets go to PM :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a brass Zippo kicking about somewhere, I'll dig it out after dinner and see what it's like..............

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That'd be great Mac, what would you want for it? :)

I'd like you to whittle me a teaspoon for my brewkit for it! Wouldn't have to be straight away though, I'll send you the Zippo and you do the spoon when you like; how would that grab you?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I'd like you to whittle me a teaspoon for my brewkit for it! Wouldn't have to be straight away though, I'll send you the Zippo and you do the spoon when you like; how would that grab you?

That would be great Mac, can't promise it would be brilliant though ill give it a good bash! I'll PM you! :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Want list update!

Still after some this stuff!

Some moose bone

As small amount of dyers polypore to try for fire and to give me something to look for!

A tamarack outdoors one litre bottle, must be the tamarack one

Some uco 9 hour beeswax candles, only the beeswax

A scotch eye auger suitable for birch tapping (if that allowed on the forum?)

A pathfinder bottle cook kit

Bushcraft type leather patches

Shambling shaman you have a PM! :)

stoz

May 18, 2013
Bristol
Hi Cameron,

I make pure beeswax candles to fit uco lanterns. They have a 10-12 hr burn time.
Are same dimensions as standard uco candle.
I have 12 available (more can be supplied) and am looking for a 3-4 season sleeping bag.
Regards stoz.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Hi Cameron,

I make pure beeswax candles to fit uco lanterns. They have a 10-12 hr burn time.
Are same dimensions as standard uco candle.
I have 12 available (more can be supplied) and am looking for a 3-4 season sleeping bag.
Regards stoz.

Ooh they sound fabulous unfortunately I don't have any sleeping bags I'd let go really. They sound great and I'd much rather have them off you than the branded ones :cool:.

Anything else you're after? :)

stoz

May 18, 2013
Bristol
Hi Cameron,
Am also after a carving/whitling knife, a kelly kettle, a folding trivet.
All the best. Stoz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE