items for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
What size are the front desert boots please? Are they Lowa?

I would be interested in the boots and desert basha ... what are you after though?

Thanks, Onfire

James1173

Dec 29, 2013
Marchington (staffordshire)
What size are the front desert boots please? Are they Lowa?

I would be interested in the boots and desert basha ... what are you after though?

Thanks, Onfire
yes the ones at the front are lowa which have been used but to be honest they are in very good nick just a few slight scruffs on the toe, the other ones are magnums which are new. they are both size 9's. like I said in my other post im after some climing rope really but what do have? im open to any offers really. thanks.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I will check upstairs but I am sure I have a DMM Alpine Harness in pretty much unused condition - it has been used once, top rope if at all. No falls and no damage. I have a nice Marttini carbon steel knife (used but only lightly) if that interests you? What size are the boots please?

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
It is one size fits all (20 to 46in waist). I can find only one mark on a buckle to show that it has been used rather than stored / carried - it is in As Near To New As Possible condition.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE