Items for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi

I am having a bit of a clear out so a few things need to move on.

Bearclaw possibles pouch.

Dark brown hand made leather possibles pouch with two internal sections. Will take a lot of lot of odds and ends, shown here against my Tilley for scale and with an altoids type tin to show the internal sections. hat not included but you can have the tin if you really like. It is designed to hang down from your belt and sit comfortably with a rucksack. Only used a few times, good condition but a few surface marks from its limited outings. SOLD

0843fe17.jpg

16315b98.jpg

German army flecktarn waterproof trousers

Large - XL 40 inch waist 33 inch leg. I have added a bit of extra length into the braces to make them fit a bit better and they have one or two tiny burn holes in the legs. Overall good condition other than these points. priced to sell at SOLD

SDC10488.jpg

Husqvarna hatchet

Similar in size to the GB wildlife hatchet, barely used as I bought 2 and now realise that I only need one! I have scraped off the husqvarna logo and oiled the handle with TLC. SOLD

e2d57cb8.jpg

3561b242.jpg

British army arctic sleeping bag.

Good condition but well used. I would say grade 1 as I thinks its lost some of its loft. OK for 4 season UK use but not warm enough for the arctic now. Compression sack is good quality. £20 posted - paypal as gift please.

da017983.jpg

Sleeping bag liner

Fleece sleeping bag liner or 1 season bag. Zip down one side. I bought it to go with the above bag for a trip to the arctic and then opted for a nanok instead so never used. SOLD

7f990151.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Barry

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE