italy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MONKEY8MAV

May 29, 2010
bolton manchester uk
i was talking to my grandad (italian side) today about the land he haw over there and he was telling me about these 4 hill sides covered in mature woodland i dont know the size yet but roughly the side of 4 large hills top to bottom this easter im going there with him so to walk round the woods camo and to learn where all the land is and the boundaries i just need some suggestions for what i should take there the place is in north west of italy any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Sounds like a wonderful place. I go to Tuscany when ever I can, sounds like you may be a bit further north. I any case take the same kit as you would in England for the same activities it will do just fine, the weather & temperatures have similar ranges (and lack of predictability). 'Large Hills' can be quite high mind you. Just make sure you have lots of memory for your camera.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE