Isle of Lewis Invite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Anvil11

Nov 14, 2019
Highlands
Dear all,

A warm hello from N58°

We are thinking of having a meet up on our small croft on the Isle of Lewis. The site has camping area with toilet/shower available for use 24/7.
Additionally we have a large stone built seated fire pit to enjoy evening banter...

As for a session, we can offer our forge that's if any one wants to move some metal. Would love to see other skills too.

Our location is on the foreshore of Upper Loch Seaforth. It's truly a stunning location.

Just gauging interest at this time.

We are only limited by our imagination.

Anvil

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
A very generous offer, thank you.
Depending on when, I could well be tempted.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Dear all,

A warm hello from N58°

We are thinking of having a meet up on our small croft on the Isle of Lewis. The site has camping area with toilet/shower available for use 24/7.
Additionally we have a large stone built seated fire pit to enjoy evening banter...

As for a session, we can offer our forge that's if any one wants to move some metal. Would love to see other skills too.

Our location is on the foreshore of Upper Loch Seaforth. It's truly a stunning location.

Just gauging interest at this time.

We are only limited by our imagination.

Anvil

I haven't been up that way in a while. If I do I may give you a shout. Thank you.

Chomp

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2018
Round the back skivving
Well done for the offer, I can't see me taking you up on it for a while, what with one thing and another but sounds like you've got a great set up and would be great to pop up at some point.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE