BCUK Sussex Group meet for August: 2nd & 3rd of August 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
We tend to arrive after 4pm on the Friday & tend to leave round lunch time on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you. If you have a bow drill set then bring it along as we thought we would all have a go at that again... nothing to do with the hottest time of the year & therefore the best chance of success.

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
1 Neumo
2 Adrian
3 Jo
4 Bill
5 Stewart
6 Charlie (who I know is very welcome!)
7 Steven Tagg
8 Dave and Mrs Rave
9 Marc
10 Colin
i'll try to get there Friday evening but it may have to be Saturday morning.
looking forward to meeting some people as i haven't been able to get to any before.

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
didn't get as much of the job done today as i'd have liked so more left to do tomorrow.
it looks like i'll be more likely to be there Saturday Morning rather than Friday.

Danners

Oct 25, 2013
Waterlooville
Hi guys.

I came along to your February meet.
I was due to go camping this weekend with a group of guys from Hampshire (more local for me!) but this is looking less likely now.
Hope you don't mind but I'd like to tag along with you as it's one if those rare weekends I've got the wife's permission for :)

Thanks

Dan

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Yes, come on down as it was interesting to meet you last time. I plan to be down in the morning now.

Last edited:

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
i waited to lake to commit to coming as i didn't want to drop out due to work etc. i woke up ill in the night and now it would be silly to meet up damn it.
i hoping it was just too much heat for two days on a roof even though i was drinking loads but i'm taking longer to recover than i would have hoped.

Last edited:

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
i waited to lake to commit to coming as i didn't want to drop out due to work etc. i woke up ill in the night and now it would be silly to meet up damn it.
i hoping it was just too much heat for two days on a roof even though i was drinking loads but i'm taking longer to recover than i would have hoped.

Hope you have a quick recovery Colin, next months dates will be up soon, and hopefully you can make it.

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
thanks Red Kite
i'll try to make it but i am having keyhole on my shoulder 21st of this month. i have been told to expect not to be able to drive for a month.
i'll try and get there for one meet coming up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE