Is this a genuine LED Lesenser P7 torch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
At £25.20 delivered @ eBay.co.uk I'm wondering if this is a fake or not.
One of the seller's negative feedback was from someone who stated it is a replica to which the seller responded "it is not a replica but is LED Lensers new 2010 model".

Umm??

edit: linked added

Last edited:

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
from the sellers profile page he says china, that and the dodgy feedback (there's a few saying functions of their torch dont work under the neutral feedback) would be enough to put me off.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Yeah I'm gonna avoid it better to be safe than sorry.
Any idea where I can get a genuine 200 lumes Lenser P7 for cheap? I actually want the gun mount and pressure pad becuase i'm using it for lamping rabbits. The kit is £65 from most places online, but I can buy the kit minus the actual P7 tourch for £18 delivered so if I can get the P7 torch for cheap I will be saving a fortunte buying all the bits seperately.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Hi, good find thanks.
But I can save £12 if I buy the parts of the kit seperately...

The actual P7 torch from HERE £30 delivered
The gun mount bracket from HERE £9 delivered
The pressure switch also from HERE £8 delivered

total: £48 so a saving of £12 though you don't get the nice belt pouch like you do with the £60 box kit, but I'm not bothered about that.

I'm gonna get my debit card right now :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE