is the water drinkable?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Don't you have to pay duty on that, or is the £70 including duty?

I recently bought a miniworks from Face West for £64. It was by far the cheapest I could find. Filters to 0.3µm (the full size one above has a second stage which filters to 0.2µm). Have used Face West in the past, quick delivery and replies to enquiries.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
as i understand it the package gets labelled as a gift, however even if i have to pay duty, it's still cheaper than uk prices.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I used to run by the old walkers rule of thumb "the higher up the better, and the farther away from animals and people the better" as suggested by redcollective.

Some years ago I was backpacking and bivvying in the lakes for a couple of weeks, living mostly in the peaks and taking water as I travelled.

On my return to "civilization" I discovered that there had been a big accident at a place called Chernobyl and parts of the North of England were experiencing fallout, particularly the Lake District.

Now I don't exactly glow in the dark these days :cool: but the Cumbrian hill farmers did have to destroy a considerable amount of stock because of contamination.

Just because it looks clean and it "should be" clean does not mean it is uncontaminated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE