Is spring here at last ? some pics .

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
After the day we had here yesterday (snowing heavily) i had to take advantage of today it was like a summers day .I had a new pair of lowa desert elites to try out as well ,so i got the dog and walked round the river ,which looked good for a paddle as well !

Picture2610-1.jpg

Picture2623.jpg

Picture2614.jpg

Lady.
Picture2620.jpg

Yours truly.
Picture2624.jpg

Picture2625.jpg

The boots .
Picture2616.jpg

Picture2626.jpg

The boots were really good as well ,i had a pair of the Meindl desert boots but sold them unused because i liked the look of the lowas better and because i like their military boot so much. i walked about 4 miles in these today and they were not too bad from new ,i was starting to feel some hot spots on the soles of my feet just before i got home.I think another few miles in them and they will be great , i thought they looked an ideal summer boot .

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Its the river Irvine Gaz , i have fished it a couple o times wae the wee fella but never caught anything though ,there are good fish in it ! I ,ve paddled it a couple o years back , it was great i,ll need to do it soon on a day like today .

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Would'nt mind a pair of them Lowe's me self,got the mountain boots and there great but a little warm for summer,as for the weather,your either geordie tuff(they wear t shirts in mid winter snow storms) or its warm there, here we had freezing fog all yesterday and all today!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
It was roasting Andy there was not a cloud in the sky , I was sweating ! The sunshine today certainly gave me the feel good factor cause its been a long winter .:)

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
Meindl desert boots

i bought some s/h at a bike meet last year put them thought the wash machine twice
they where perfect for the summer,it took ages to find tan laces though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE