Is Endicotts OK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Endicotts is absolutely fine.... I would recommend them, as would a goodly number on here. I also find it good that you get to talk to a real person to place your order.

+1 for Endicotts

Last time I phoned, I got entered into a lucky dip and won a prize. :cool:

hobbes

Forager
Aug 24, 2004
Devon, UK
Endicotts is my local surplus shop. Great guys in there, helpful and really know their stuff. I buy a lot of workwear there. The most unusual thing is that they're totally focussed on genuine surplus, unlike most places these days. Absolutely no junk (there is one other army kit shop and two quality hiking shops on the same street, so they have to be good I think). It's a fun shop to visit - really small, with the displays jammed in.

Definitely recommended.

the danger with speaking to a real person is they mention things they remember you asked about before :)
altough they have given me advice in the past when they didn't have to, they often find the cheapest method of postage, and the last time i bought a set amount of something they bunged in an extra on top for me.
Great shop, great customer service, good job they aren't near to me or i would have no money at all :)

no connection other than funding their beer

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Another vote for Endicotts, I've bought a few bits off them recently, Great service, Good quality gear.:)

No connection etc etc

Gagnrad

Forager
Jul 2, 2010
South East
Nope, you have to talk to a real person to order!

LOL. You just get used to the other these days.

More power to their elbow for doing it that way. I'll definitely call them next time I want something, if they've got it, particularly as they've got so many personal recommendations in this thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE