introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rune1974

Sep 17, 2008
Denmark
Hi All
New here so here's a little introduction. My name is Rune im living in Denmark ind the city of Randers. Born in 1974 educated as a plumber and firefighter. Earns a living as a firefighter. My sparetime is used on nature, whiskey old fire engines(has 2 at the moment) and on our youth firefighter corps in Randers.

Regards Rune

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I was married in Sonderborg, I visited the area on a sailing trip shortly before I got married and also went to Svenborg. I thought it was a fantastic part of the world, although I only really saw the sea towns.

Picture.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Rolling about on the Baltic. The weather was grim there, but we had beautiful weather in the towns. I saw an american guy playing in one of the pubs in Sonderborg, I think, and you shouted out any song and he knew how to play it and the words too! He was amazing and went down a storm. I'd like to re-visit the area one day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE