Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Hi there, welcome aboard it sounds like you have a lot of knolage to share and you are going to fit right in! :D

out of interest what is hand loading?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hiya Red...........Welcome to BCUK. Sorry I'm a bit late in posting this I must of missed it. I see you have been busy here, so you must be enjoying the site. I live between the North and South downs and have to toss a coin to decide which one to visit. Hope to see you at a meet some day..................Jon

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Stovie,

Not sure mate, but its Meonstoke that has the fantastic 12th century church near the bucks head!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
tomtom said:
Hi there, welcome aboard it sounds like you have a lot of knolage to share and you are going to fit right in! :D

out of interest what is hand loading?
tomtom,

Hand loading is, in effect, assembling custom ammunition. It varies in complexity from using purchased parts but preparing an exact load for your rifle to very high tolerance to casting your own lead etc. Its popular with extreme accuracy shooters and guys (like me) who shoot a lot and want to keep the costs reasonable

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Jon Pickett said:
Hiya Red...........Welcome to BCUK. Sorry I'm a bit late in posting this I must of missed it. I see you have been busy here, so you must be enjoying the site. I live between the North and South downs and have to toss a coin to decide which one to visit. Hope to see you at a meet some day..................Jon
Jon,

Thanks for the welcome - I hope to meet some of the locals in the flesh one day too!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE