Introducing myself as NestInTheWoods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 12, 2016
Spain
Hello,

I have finally registered myself on this website, after months of reading reviews, other experiences and tips.

I enjoy the outdoors, go camping every week and have started the practice of bushcraft.

I have always enjoyed watching documentaries, reading books about bushcraft, and hiking is one of my passions. There is something about walking that really gets me going.

Many times I have gone for long walks, some around my local reservoir which takes about 16 hours to complete, sometimes in 30-40C heat. Sometimes I camp there, but only in the colder months of the year.

I started camping many years ago when taking holidays in the Lake District, and now I prefer the lighter style of camping with my DD Superlight hammock and tarp.

I am here to learn, to practice and hopefully teach other people in the years to come.

Well that is enough about me, I'm going to go and read about you!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE