'Into the wild' shoulder bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I agree with you Sean, a little big bigger would of been great, would of matched your new pack.

Why don't you get RRto make you one ?.

Rob

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I'm sure Rugged River would make an excellent shoulder/manbag but they've gone and put their prices up so I have to shop around:lmao:

I'm dreaming of one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belstaff-554-...vr_id=&cguid=71d84c811240a0e203c4fe34ff622ef2

But there is no way that is affordable, at least in this life.

I've settled on this kakadu bag, which is close enough in style and far enough away in price:D http://www.kakaduaustralia.co.uk/acatalog/5L2816_Shoulder_Bag.html

I reckon that 'Into the wild bag' would be good for the odd bimble in the woods though. Couple of field guides, a torch, compass bits and bobs etc

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
How do Belstaff come up with those prices???? What a crock of do do!
Its about time some of these 'labels' get with the real world...... I like Belstaff gear and understand £200 for a jacket but cant see how they get to that pricing for a bag.
Dave

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Bah!
Make your own:
PA010133copyc.jpg

a lump of European water buffalo hide and some bits and bobs. Only made it for something to do, then got carried away again:rolleyes:
Use it quite a bit, for carrying carving tools and whatnot.

I must admit I quite liked the look of the 'Into the Wild' bag but it's definitely too small to be practical for me.

cheers

R.B.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Aw' c'mon, which of us can resist this lovely description;

"into the wild" shoulder bag is a must have!

This trendy bag will be useful as an excellent traveler's bag but will also complete a great cosmopolitan urban wild appearance.

Funnily enough, I can resist it to my dying breath!
happy0009.gif

RB, your bag is gorgeous!
happy0034.gif

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bah!
Make your own:
PA010133copyc.jpg

a lump of European water buffalo hide and some bits and bobs. Only made it for something to do, then got carried away again:rolleyes:
Use it quite a bit, for carrying carving tools and whatnot.

I must admit I quite liked the look of the 'Into the Wild' bag but it's definitely too small to be practical for me.

cheers

R.B.

Nice manbag Steve :)

Is that a bit of pyrography going on or is it just some clever dye work ? How long did it take ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE