Into the Whites

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boston973

Feb 3, 2009
Mass
Well only one more day between me and a week long stay in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I am really looking foward to it, however as every year when the trip actually gets close I feel bad leaving the family.

I will post pics apon my return but so far my intenttions for this trip are

1. Making and using a bowdrill
2. Carving out a good bow ( I have accomplished this before but it is addictive)
3. Field testing alot of my new stuff.

Other than that I am just goin to enjoy the woods and the chance to sit around a fire with some freands.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
lol Hello Alan

Fancy seeing you here!!

Its looking more like it now. There was issues with which vehicle swmbo wanted to travel in
but I think I have grovelled enough now!! I am just waiting to see if the cottage we are going to has somewhere to store it out of view. Dont want it getting nabbed!!

I think we should organise a bit of a social beer meet type thing for the folk in our area on an evening sometime or do you think weekends are better, we might be able to organise a trip or something then the folk who dont have canoes can go tandem I have room for one anyway. I think Wattles is a 2 man and he was keen to have a trip on the water.

Let me know your thoughts.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE