Interesting letter through this morning................

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Cracking idea - I take it you wil be taking him to see "his" tree!

Simon

Yes Simon, we'll be trotting down to Monmouthshire when he's old enough to appreciate it. He'll be coming out with us regularly anyway; it'll be his first Bushcraft meet on the 7th Nov and he'll be 4 months old then. His older brother has been coming out since he was 4 months old so i hope they gain an appreciation as they grow; it always helps, having your own tree!:D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
NHow that is such a novel idea and great that the Welsh gov't have come up with it and are seeing it through. .Does the letter tell you what kind of tree it is they've planted for your son?

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
NHow that is such a novel idea and great that the Welsh gov't have come up with it and are seeing it through. .Does the letter tell you what kind of tree it is they've planted for your son?

NO, just says they are creating a 'Welsh National Forest of Native Trees'. Interestingly, it says that the Welsh Government will plant a tree for every child born or adopted from January 1st 2008. It still makes me smile reading the certificate.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE