Insect Netting for Hammocks Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

shaunmcdonald

Mine arrived this morning :) Thank you magikelly for doing this again :You_Rock_

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Over half of the nets have now been posted / collected. Still to hear from those listed below. I'm not concerned or chasing anyone yet as it is not even a week since the nets arrived. If you are on the list below and have already sent payment let me know and if you are not listed below, are in the UK and have not received your netting by Friday then let me know to.

Philr 2
schwuk 3
Backyard Bushcraft 1
Axe Catcher 1
Gailainne 1
queeg9000 1
atross 1
Paw Print Paul 1
Greg 1
Womble 1
billycan 1
Boater 1
willie 1
Halfdevil333 2
mikehill 1
EdS 2
SiWhite 1
Bloodline x 1

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Mine came today, shame it was one of those days though where I couldn't wait to get out and completely forgot to bring it home :rolleyes:

:D

Hey ho!

Cheers for organising this:You_Rock_

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Hi

Money sent via paypal, sorry for the delay have been travling around the states for the last few weeks!

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Backyard bushcrafter is on a course in penistone ( think he has got another week to go) so no access t'internet. I'll call him and let you know.

U

unused[nl]

Both links in the first post aren't working any more
Where are you ordering all these hammocks, tarps and nets?
I am interested but just joined this community to late..

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex
Just got back from Butlins Minehead! The highlight of the holiday was getting back home and finding six parcels waiting for me!

One of which was the insect netting...
Huzzah!!

Cheers John, You are a scholar and an acrobat! :lmao:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
unused[nl];293285 said:
Both links in the first post aren't working any more
Where are you ordering all these hammocks, tarps and nets?
I am interested but just joined this community to late..

I've PMed you the corrected links. If you want to buy direct most of the links are there but you will need to order a minimum of 50 hammocks, 50 insect nets and about 30 tarps :)

It's not called a group buy for nothing :cool: You can similar hammocks from elsewhere and they are a bit dearer but not bad. ParadiseHammocks are good. As for tarps Outdoorcode is probably the best to contact. As for insect netting that I do not have an alternative for at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE