Indiana Jones Travel Bag......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Used mine today to carry my camera and a nalgene bottle of water to two kids christmas plays! Very comfortable and goes well with my Swanni Ranger shirt.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Had my DC4 delivered today but still no bag :( Starting to get a bit concerned now as I am pretty sure the DC4 must have gone out after the bag. Is anyone else still waiting? Is it possible mine was not posted for some reason?

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I think the post's pretty slack at this time of year. I received something today that was posted 2nd class last Tuesday - that's 8 days.

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
scanker said:
I think the post's pretty slack at this time of year. I received something today that was posted 2nd class last Tuesday - that's 8 days.

I don't think mine was ever posted because it was supposed to be sent to spammel, who was then going to forward it to me (cheaper postage in the army). Spammel has only received the two bags he ordered and I recall Jack saying that he had a few bags left over so I don't even know if my bag has been sold to somebody else or not :confused:

I sent jack a pm last week but haven't had any reply.

my fingers are still crossed :rolleyes:

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
spamel said:
Two bags arrived today, cheers Jack. :You_Rock_

Did you send Bisamratte his bag directly in the end?

And one other thing, what's the bit of string with the clasp on the end for? I was thinking keys on and then throw the lot in the bag making it easy to retrieve them, but I may be wrong.
The string on teh S10 respirator case was to tie off onto your leg to stop it moving about when hung from a belt. Its not a comfort thing but if you needed your respirator in a hurry then you would want it fixed in place and not snaged up on your bergen or round behind your bum

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I sure would appreciate a bit of feedback from the organiser of this group buy as I have neither received my order nor any explanation as to why this might be! :( . Am I the only one or is anyone else still waiting :confused:

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Silverback said:
I sure would appreciate a bit of feedback from the organiser of this group buy as I have neither received my order nor any explanation as to why this might be! :( . Am I the only one or is anyone else still waiting :confused:
Nope your not alone. :confused:

Looks like Jack's not signed in since the 13 Dec

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE