Indiana Jones Travel Bag......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Bisamratte said:
Count me in, but I cant get my pay pal account working(they still don't believe that anyone would move to Germany :rolleyes: )But Ill ask my dad and see if he can pay and Ill be in England over christmas so it can be delivered to him :D

Andy

What problems are you having with PP? I opened my account over here in Germany, but we (wife an me) figured out how to use our Lloyds bank card with PP just the other day.

PM me if you need any help with fixing it, two heads are better than one they say!! :D

Blankfisherman

Tenderfoot
Apr 8, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
1 x phil562
1 x scanker
1 x woodmunky
1 x Mr_Rimps
1 x Maverix
2 x Spamel
1 x Stumpy
1 x slamdunk - ta very much.
1 x Khimbar please.
1x Green Arrow
1x Pablo
1x Bisamratte
1x Geoffrey_Bubbles
1x AndyW
1xBlankfisherman

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Sorry Jack

Gonna have to pull out of this one, heres the amended list

1 x scanker
1 x woodmunky
1 x Mr_Rimps
1 x Maverix
2 x Spamel
1 x Stumpy
1 x Khimbar please.
1x Green Arrow
1x Pablo
1x Bisamratte
1x Geoffrey_Bubbles
1x AndyW
1xBlankfisherman

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Can I have TWO please.... One for me and one for my wife. Thanks from Swyn.

PS. Sorry can't do the list ..... don't know how apart from longhand and that seems rather pointless! S

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Ok chaps, Paypal is fine and so to are cheques and cash.

1 x scanker
1 x woodmunky
1 x Mr_Rimps
1 x Maverix
2 x Spamel
1 x Stumpy
1 x Khimbar please.
1x Green Arrow
1x Pablo
1x Bisamratte
1x Geoffrey_Bubbles
1x AndyW
1xBlankfisherman
2 x swyn

Will close it at the end of the week - you will love them.

Cheers.

Jack.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Jack, I am at a BFPO address in Germany, postage should be exactly the same to a UK address, Tiffers sent me some stuff at halloween and had no problems. If you get grief at the PO, PM me and I'll settle the difference.

Cheers again for doing this, top marks! :D

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi there,

1 x scanker
1 x woodmunky
1 x Mr_Rimps
1 x Maverix
2 x Spamel
1 x Stumpy
1 x Khimbar please.
1x Green Arrow
1x Pablo
1x Bisamratte
1x Geoffrey_Bubbles
1x AndyW
1xBlankfisherman
2 x swyn
1 x Hjaltlander

Thanks for this,

Hjaltlander

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
They'd make nice presents, I'll take two.

1 x scanker
1 x woodmunky
1 x Mr_Rimps
1 x Maverix
2 x Spamel
1 x Stumpy
1 x Khimbar please.
1x Green Arrow
1x Pablo
1x Bisamratte
1x Geoffrey_Bubbles
1x AndyW
1xBlankfisherman
2 x swyn
1 x Hjaltlander
2 X Moduser

Cheers

David

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
spamel said:
What problems are you having with PP? I opened my account over here in Germany, but we (wife an me) figured out how to use our Lloyds bank card with PP just the other day.

PM me if you need any help with fixing it, two heads are better than one they say!! :D

Thanks for the offer spamel, but I have managed to fix it :D . I had opened the account in England and they were wondering why my account was being accessed from a German computer.......especially when I forgot the pass word. But a few verifications later and now it works. Its a bit weird that they sent me an email a few months ago when I first forgot my password asking for all sorts of information (Im very suspicious of many things internet :why: :borgsmile but it really sounded like fishing to me :cop: )....So I did nothing....Then I tried to log in again today and realise that I had forgotten my password....Just get the normal lost password questions :rolleyes: . (Decided it was definitely fishing and I had a lucky escape) :drive:
Sometimes when you just give up things start going right again :lmao: :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
You'll need the person recieving money from paypals' email address that they used when they set up their account. Then you simply click on send money, fill in their email address and put in how much money and in what currency, and send it off. As your account was opened in UK, your delivery address is probably to the UK, so you may need to tell them a seperate address to send the item to. I'm not sure if you will be able to change your address to Germany or not.

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
spamel said:
You'll need the person recieving money from paypals' email address that they used when they set up their account. Then you simply click on send money, fill in their email address and put in how much money and in what currency, and send it off. As your account was opened in UK, your delivery address is probably to the UK, so you may need to tell them a seperate address to send the item to. I'm not sure if you will be able to change your address to Germany or not.

Cheers mate :You_Rock_

I will be going home for Christmas so there is no need to change my address.......but I'm going to have to wait another month to get my bag :(

Jack can you pm me your email address and I'll send you the money :)

Andy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Get it sent with mine through BFPO, I'll send it on. It only costs 10 or 20 pence to send from BFPO in germany to a civil german address, or so the wife tells me!!

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
spamel said:
Get it sent with mine through BFPO, I'll send it on. It only costs 10 or 20 pence to send from BFPO in germany to a civil german address, or so the wife tells me!!

oops...I've just discovered how to burn rice :eek:

So I'll pm you my address in a mo and do you need the money also to cover your postage costs?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It shouldn't cost that much. Let me do a bit of investigative work first, I'll go to the post office tomorrow and find out for sure if I can do it, but Mrs Spamel says she sent stuff to her sister and it cost next to nothing. It was clothing and she says it was about 2 kilos in weight. I'll find out tomorrow anyway and tell you what the outcome is.

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
spamel said:
It shouldn't cost that much. Let me do a bit of investigative work first, I'll go to the post office tomorrow and find out for sure if I can do it, but Mrs Spamel says she sent stuff to her sister and it cost next to nothing. It was clothing and she says it was about 2 kilos in weight. I'll find out tomorrow anyway and tell you what the outcome is.

Thanks mate :)

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I am not after one but just wanted to add that I would call this Indiana Jones bag thiing either a Haversack or as two of my older brothers used to call them a Bait Bag which they used to carry their Bait (Sarnies and small flask) in when they worked down the local (closed down now though) Tungsten mine.

I prefer the term Bait bag :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE