incorporating Duke of Edinburgh award with explorers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

udamiano

On a new journey
Oh yes I ended up being involved in the DofE for a local College i worked at when the previous guy left. I was completely in the dark until someone pointed me in the direction of the regional coordinator who was a very helpful lady with some really great ideas and contacts to help you

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Hi Sam , The Scout Association is a D of E operating Authority in its own right and each scout County has a D of E manager , Speak to your County team to find out who they are , any explorers doing D of E through Scouts have to be registered with the scouts :D

in fact a lady called Beryl Worsley is Bedfordshire County D of E advisor , her contact details should be on the Bedfordshire county website :D

Hope this helps Sam

YIS

Bob

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Sam,

Did you get sorted? There is a DofE Intro leaders course at Phasels Wood, Herts on 26 Feb this course is also 50% funded for leaders.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE