Inconsiderate neighbours?

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Much better to end it like that. Try and keep up the relationship as much as possible and keep them sweet. Drop off something you have spare or get them interested in your forge.
The alternative is much much harder and time consuming and the satisfaction is very short lived.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Glad it seems to be resolved.
Our neighbour complained to environmental health over us :confused:
To cut a long story shirt, they said we were doing nothing wrong. He had complained about heaps of things, house, dogs, cars, parking etc etc...although some might be thinking we're a nightmare to live next to, we're not. I went to considerable lengths to cut down any noise we might have made (felt strips on doors etc) and it still didn't satisfy him. Environmental health and the police police really couldn't understand him. When enviro health contacted him to tell him they had sound recording equipment ready to install, he refused! After this, he took to playing loud music for 1 hour, the same hour, EVERY night.
I stayed cool (somehow) and he eventually moved out, renting his house to heavy metal lovers. Despite their quite loud music and banging around etc, they're lovely neighbours :thumbup:

Hopefully, yours will keep quiet. It doesn't help that newer houses (mine's approx 20 years old) are made out of egg cartons!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
where abouts on the wirral are you ive lived here for 37 years so i know pretty much all the dodgy areas....

personally id wait until summer then whilst casually drinking pimms and chopping wood in the garden with a rather large axe, id be talking with the missus rather loudly so that they can hear.

Something along the lines of
i know your not keen on here honey but since i murdered the last neighbours with my axe for being noisy and rude we had to flee from our current abode...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE