incense

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Has anyone had a go at makng incense with native things (or common garden stuff).

also has anyone tried any native plants, resin etc as fly ( Sylvicola fenestralis to be correct) repelant for the house - other than bog myrtle or fly agaric plus milk? They joy of living in a sewage works in early spring!

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I did post earlier, but my post has disappeared!?

I said:
A lot of people use charcoal pucks made for burning incence, they burn red hot for 30mins, you fill them with dried bits and bobs. It useualy comes in a kit.

Well, tinder fungus will work exactly the same as the charcoal. Give a piece a spark, pick and dry your favourite herbs, and cover the tinder fungus with them. Rosemary is my favourite; I even make my shampoo from it :)

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Incence cedar greenery put on the fire works well, they may be a bit far and few between in this country tho'.Wisley, Kew or hilliers arboretum are probably uyour best bet :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE