In Your Car Boot?

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Jon Pickett said:
I am going to put a big fire in the boot of my car.........What I thought was a simple water leak through a split hose has turned out to be a head gasket blown...........Again...........It only had the heads done a few months ago. If anyone is thinking of getting a Mitsi Shogun, don't...............Jon

Bad luck Jon, should you get it repared again get them to check the heads, I dont think they did last time :( :aargh4:

running bare

Banned
Sep 28, 2005
jarrow,tyne & wear uk
Jon Pickett said:
I am going to put a big fire in the boot of my car.........What I thought was a simple water leak through a split hose has turned out to be a head gasket blown...........Again...........It only had the heads done a few months ago. If anyone is thinking of getting a Mitsi Shogun, don't...............Jon

hi jon
did they re torque the heads down after a few hundred miles?
whenever ive done head gaskets on various cars ive always re torqued and theyve never gone again

tom

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
All was done as it should of been, but the water leak which I had,( which remained undetected), was allowing the car to cook more, which caused the heads to go again..........I think I shall go and park it in France

EdS

usual tyre etc
grap rucksac containing fell rescue stuff - clothes,boots, harness, helmet etc
wrecking bar
big cheap torch
2 large old screwdrivers
3 sets of manhole keys
disposable gloves
about 6 pots of drain dye
rubbish

emergency flagon of farm house cider.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE