In the woods. AW test. Pic Heavy

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Cheers mate, I might just get one! :D

Looks like you camped out without a tarp just the bivvy bag, thats awesome and Im inspired to give it a go.

Tarp only goes up if raining, or in winter to take in the warmth from the fire. It's great under the stars and trees though. Give it a go.

Last edited:

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Cheers mate, I might just get one! :D

Looks like you camped out without a tarp just the bivvy bag, thats awesome and Im inspired to give it a go.

Its a great pouch, there are lots of similar ones about too. Have a look at Maxpedition stuff. Got loads and its great.

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
You are exactly where i plan to be when my daughters old enough... Just reading gave me a big grin!

Regards, TBL.

P.S, i fancy some wood smoked trout now LoL!

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Thanks for all the great comments, glad you liked the pics etc. Its great to able to share my outings with people who appreciate them, other than me and my kids of course, no luck tempting the wife out yet, if it hasn't got at least 4 stars she won't look.

What else is good is that when I am out with either son or daughter depending on who's turn it is, she has a movie night in with the other, good film and popcorn etc, also quality time.

Out again this weekend. Looking like the weather will be a bit different, my sons turn this time, different tools too, first run out with recently acquired spyderco bush crafter, and if this weather keeps up hope to do some whittling with New flexcut detail knife. Hope to take some pics as normal.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE