In the thread injector club!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
So what are these various feet for then?
abca21520ce6e1bcdbc629283eaf951f.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
There are feet for all sorts of esoteric (to me) things like quilting, embroidery, binding, sewing zips in, hemming and on and on; on each of those there should be the word SIMANCO and a number, if you google that you can identify exactly what it is and what it was for. In fact every single part made by Singer has this great feature, really very handy.........

Oh poo, I've just realised that yours is a Jones so the above is of no use to you at all, sorry; but have a look for a number, perhaps they had a similar system.....Or Bilmo is a Jones man, he may know.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Sorry, my limited knowledge extends only to Singers as a mechanical interest, and my knowledge of sewing in general pales into insignificance alongside the likes of Toddy, Ian et al.............

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
From left to right

1. Welting foot.
2. Concealed zipper foot.
3. Narrow hemming foot. (might be a feller, if that 'slit' goes right through :dunno: )
4. Straight stitch foot.
5. Gathering foot (not a zigzag friendly one)
6. Quilting foot (supposed to keep distances between rows the same using the outrigger bit) there are much better feet for quilting though. You can use it to keep stitching at an even distance, such as folding over a channel for a draw cord at the top of a stuff sack.

atb,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE