In Need of Another Weekend Away?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Anyone able to bring a 'chute this one,seeing as Mary can't make it?

Unfortunately I don't have one.

They certainly make a difference.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Thats a good shout Tom, if anyones got a parachute that they could bring that would be great, oh, and a fire pit would be good too.

Sniper asked earlier in the thread about having a kitty for food, and after asking the boss, she is more than happy to do the cooking, no surprise there then :lmao:

So, how about chilli on Friday night and a venison stew on the Saturday night. The cost will be dependant on numbers but i would have thought about £2 a night (we'll supply the venison)

Then everyone can just provide their own daytime snacks and food for breakfast, though I'm sure we have some Lancashire black pudding :rolleyes:

Let me know what you think

Dave

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi Dave
Coming up to Newton Stewart,this Wednesday 8th for the rut,will try and pop in,also woulden't mind meeting up with Tom Barnowl or any other members,in that neck of the woods.

Bernie

Just say where and when Bernie,I'm not far from Morchs' either.

Hospitality arrangements sound more than generous to me Dave,thanks in advance to Liz.

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
It's on! Jake and I will be coming up on the Friday but we will need to leave late morning on the Sunday.

Josh - do you have any bows suitable for kids? He is only 11 and a forty pounder is going to be a bit much for him! <grin>

Stephen - can I take you up on the offer of that hammock? I really want to get Jake into using one and I only have the one - cant see me having sourced a Safari deluxe at the right money by that time.

Mark.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
It's on! Jake and I will be coming up on the Friday but we will need to leave late morning on the Sunday.

Josh - do you have any bows suitable for kids? He is only 11 and a forty pounder is going to be a bit much for him! <grin>

Stephen - can I take you up on the offer of that hammock? I really want to get Jake into using one and I only have the one - cant see me having sourced a Safari deluxe at the right money by that time.

Mark.

It'll be great to see you again,guess who's progressed from spoons to cups?:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE