Impulse purchase!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big T

Aug 12, 2011
Middlesbrough
So today I was at a car boot sale to make some money and saw an old electric Singer sewing machine. Decided to buy it for £15 (which maybe was a bit too much) but it was just because I might make something in the future. The reason I am posting is -any suggestions on what I could make and how? I am looking for an easy, small first project that I can use in normal camping.

Thanks in advance
Tommy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A simple easy project for you:

Stuff bags

Also drop John Fenna a PM and ask for a copy of his excellent project book. Loads of good advise tips and designs for you to try out :)

(John, my favoured tipple is Crabbies Ginger Ale please:lmao:)

So today I was at a car boot sale to make some money and saw an old electric Singer sewing machine. Decided to buy it for £15 (which maybe was a bit too much) but it was just because I might make something in the future. The reason I am posting is -any suggestions on what I could make and how? I am looking for an easy, small first project that I can use in normal camping.

Thanks in advance
Tommy

Possibles Pouches are always useful, just fold material in half and sew up the sides.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Get some canvas and make a tarp.
I'm just waiting on a new belt for my Singer machine, then it's a tarp for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE