Improvised Hammock Wild camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
A gent got in touch with me and asked to join me as he wanted to start sleeping under a leaf and cooking his food on a zippo. As Im such a nice man I obviously said yes.

In an effort to mix it up a bit I decided to knock up an improvised bridge hammock from my trust British Army Basha.

Had a cracking night ( if not a little sloshed) and dined on liver and bacon with cheesy mash, and I have to say it is the food of kings.

even managed to try out my very shoddy DIY wool smock

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
I enjoyed that and it makes a nice change from the usual YouTube videos. Nice to see you don’t take your self too seriously and very much reminds me of the trips I have a with a friend of mine (we are also ex squaddies).

keep up the entertaining work.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I enjoyed that and it makes a nice change from the usual YouTube videos. Nice to see you don’t take your self too seriously and very much reminds me of the trips I have a with a friend of mine (we are also ex squaddies).

If he took himself less seriously he’d have put his Shrek outfit on and started yelling “Donkey!” :D

Good effort with the grub Nobby, a true winters meal is liver and bacon, and a yummy polythene bag for extra insulation. :lol:

Top marks for getting yourselves out despite the damp and cold, and recording it all.

Last edited:

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight

Cheers Mate, lifes too short and I'm too clueless to be serious lol. Was a good night but I really have to start drinking after a prep the food.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
If he took himself less seriously he’d have put his Shrek outfit on and started yelling “Donkey!” :D

Good effort with the grub Nobby, a true winters meal is liver and bacon, and a yummy polythene bag for extra insulation. :lol:

Top marks for getting yourselves out despite the damp and cold, and recording it all.
Bit of wet never hurt anyone mate. The woods is therapy. Scoff was tops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE