I'm back :) lol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Well after a very arduous last 8 months I'm finally starting to regain a work-life balance that allows me some free time!

Thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone as its been a while now since I was last able to find enough spare time to post a message.

So who is still around?

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hey Rich

The courses have been going well thanks. Two left for this year and then we are taking a break until next year :)

Hey George :)
Indeed it was good to get down there and see some of you lot again. Hopefully catch up again soon.

Andy.

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hey Leon. Good to hear from you.

Was having a long chat with Neil at the weekend, sorry to hear why you couldnt make it to WG.

Just been catching up on recent threads, nice to see some of the old faces are still around.

leon-1

Hey Leon. Good to hear from you.

Was having a long chat with Neil at the weekend, sorry to hear why you couldnt make it to WG.

Yeah, I would have loved to have been there, it's just unfortunate, but there's not much that anyone could do about it, effectively these things happen.

Sorry to have missed you and all the others there, hopefully better luck next year.

Just been catching up on recent threads, nice to see some of the old faces are still around.

Yeah a lot of the old faces are still here, there is no time off for good behaviour in this joint:D.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE