Im after a kayak!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
hi there what sort are you after ie touring , white water etc , plastic or fibre glass, ? i might be able to help

nenook

hi thanks for replying, im after a river runner/whitewater/playboat. would consider anything along them lines aslong as its in good nick. been looking at the perception sonic, dagger gt 7.8 white water, and the logics lil joe.

but like i said anything is considered.

cheers scotty

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
ok dude il keep an eye out my neck of the woods , i work as an outdoor education instructor so il ask at work as well

cheers

franc

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hey Scotty!

You don't fancy a fishing kayak to bother some Cod at sea and Pike in the Lakes with us then?:cool:

go on go on go on!

(Drop me a PM sometime if you want to have a nosey at mine?)

hmmmmmm i am very tempted to get one but as i dont drive its a lil difficult getting it places. it is on my wish list tho, would love to haul up a bag of fish at sea. but at the moment i realy want some sort of river runner. getting a little frustrated with the bannana boat at the club haha

UPDATE, i went through to Robinhood watersports and bought a Liquid logic lil joe. All i can say is WOW. Its a short fat river runer but the comfort is phenominal. Ive had it in grade 3 water last week and it seems to perform better in gnarly water than soft stuff. Dont know where id be with out my lil joe now. Although im after a fishing kayak next but dont tell joe that ;)

Scotty :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE