If you had £100 to spend.....?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
ScottC said:
I have a pair of GTX danner boots on the way - £76 from the states (£150+ over here!!!)

Hope you don’t get hit for the VAT and/or Import Duty but even if you do it will still be a big improvement on £150! I recently purchased an RCBS reloading scale and powder dispenser from Sinclair in the US for $350 including our VAT. In the most recent “Bushwear catalogue, free with the BDS journal, they are asking £399 without P&P!! P—s takers or what!

Enjoy them if it’s the “Jackal” boot.

Cheers

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
jamie18thmo said:
Got a hammock, Golite tipi, bivi bag, but a bit lacking in the knife/cooker/boots departments.

Tempted by some sealskins waterproof socks. Anyone tried them?

Boots sould be right up there at the top of the list.

I have a pair of sealskins, but find I rarely if ever use them.

Floyd Soul

Forager
Jul 31, 2006
The woods, Ireland.
Clothing is deffo a must. Something windproof and waterproof makes all the difference. Plus a good hat and neck gaiter. Also boots yeah. All those items will make being in the bush all the more enjoyable!

In my situation I'd buy a carpenters side axe and books I reckon. It would be more for green woodwork though which is what I'm getting into right now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE