If You Guys Havn't Seen This.......You Need To.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats that crazy mofo Australian dude andy ucles isn't it? If thats all you've seen, keep looking!!!!

That guy is on another level..... Albeit, a crazy one!!!

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
[video=youtube;wJiZ2HgV5E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJiZ2HgV5E0[/video]

More balls than brains that lad!

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Brilliant, makes BG look like a paranoid health and safety officer.
Absolute nutter.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cant help but being impressed with some stuff... Like how he catches this Hawk.

[video=youtube;6J1ZcNppe4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1ZcNppe4M[/video]

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I think the term "living it large" would not be an exaggeration. He did come very close to losing his nose to a kangaroo kick in that first video so guess its only a matter of time until something puts one on him.

You've got to love his lust for life though.

K

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Boy! Are those sheep in for a surprise next time I go for a walk on the South Downs in my Pantomime horse rig...
surprised-016.gif

BushBob

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2013
East Mids
I think this is the same bloke who was ferreting rabbits, only he was using snakes. He caught some snakes (proper venomous ones) and then shoved them into a burrow. He was catching the rabbits when they bolted. Complete mentalist.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yup yup bob.....4 seriously venomous snakes just dangling from his hand and walking around jabbering about rabbits....

yup klench/buck.....i think hes great and probably somewhat special/gifted....and headcase yup, nutter yup.....idiot, absolutely not.....but unfortunately if he keeps this up for long enough then the chances are that an 'irwin' moment is out there waiting for him....

really glad i've seen the guy though.....pretty amazing stuff and funny as too!

s

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
He's been about for years Sonni. I watched some of his vids before he went and tried doing it in Africa... not seen nothing from him for a while though, Not even sure he made it back :D

He's certainly experienced in what he does... read somewhere he'd been brought up with this sort of thing. I like the guy. Got a pair on him thats for sure. Too many empty sacks about these days ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE