Identifing Plants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
has anybody got a link to a good website on the identifcation of wild plants? i can find many with lists of plants with pictures and descriptions, but i am looking for a site that helps me to identify unknown plants. Something like, are the leaves toothed or not? yes/no, are the flowers red? yes/no. That sort of thing. I do have some knowledge of plant types and families but i really struggle with many plants i find.
If nobody knows a website could someone please recomend a good book with a similar sort of QA identification? i remember having one as a kid but cannot remember what it was called and all the books i can find in my area are just lists of plants with photos and descriptions and it takes lots of thumbing through them to find a plant with a similar picture.
Hope you guys can help me out, im just getting into plant identification to find edible plants that are now rarely eaten, its great fun and i have already found some great resorces on this website and the web in general, and have already enjoyed much nettle soup, dandilion coffee and i am currently brewing some dandilion and burdock beer. I am really looking forward to much more yummy wild foods ;-)
Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE