Identification of stove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1143
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 1143

Hello all, wondering whether anyone can help me in tracking down a stove that I saw some time ago ont' internet!

From what i can remember of it, it was similar to the kelly kettle in that it was designed for small twigs etc. as the fuel. It also had a rubber tube that you blew down to feed it oxygen. I think I saw it once on a british bushcraft site but I can't for the llife of me track it down again :hyper:

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
For the money involved I think you would be as well making it yourself.

A steel coffee can cut to shape with a bbq grill plate and a bit of microbore copper pipe with rubber tubing attached. This method would allow you to customise it so that it would pack flat in your pack and assemble in 10 seconds.

Cheers

JFW

ps oops almost forgot my manners... welcome to the forum :wave:

D

Deleted member 1143

Thanks JFW very helpful, yep I think you got it thanks very much!
I think you're right how it would be easy to make one yourself, after all it is only a cylindrical piece of metal with a couple of holes in it :mischief: in fact think I've got a good idea...watch this space!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE