id help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Went out this morning at silly o'clock and took a few pics.

Got a few ideas on these but dont wont to make an ars* of myself again.

Not the best pic I know.

Thanks again in advance :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Can't tell on the middle one mate - I'd say 80% cerain the top is lesser celandine.

100% the bottom is a wood anenome

Red

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
ta chaps got the bottom one right wasnt sure if the top was marsh marigold but now you have said lesser celadine pic in my book ....doesnt look totally like my pic.......
sorry about middle pic I have got another bu not sure if its any better. It was a very low agrowing plant grond covering. Thanks D

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK

This pic may be slightly better can find it in my book.
Its the middle pic again as mentioned low ground cover plant over rocky peaty ground fairly open woodlnd (ie not too dense cover)
Also wind berries? Is that a nickname for something what a mate calls a plant we found but cant find any reference to them.
Ta

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
I have an idea on this one. I think it may be the climbing corydalis (ceratocapnos claviculata) - flower colour and shape and the possible tendrils at the end of the branches.
Here is a picture:-

Ceratocapnos.claviculata2.jpg

and
corydal1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE