I would like a windproof tight fitting top for archery????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi,
I am looking for a windproof top that has tight fitting sleeves as I always seem to catch the sleeve of my bow arm.
I have longjohns and a jacket that the sleeves unzip off, which keep me warm. It has just been my bow arm that has started to feel it in the last 3 shoots I was on...
Any help would be great.
Thanks for your time

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I've got a black one of one of these I use most of the year when shooting outdoors. Quite a tight fitting sleeve and once you have a bracer on, it's well out the way. It's not windproof but with a LS merino base on I don't really notice it. I'm doomed if it ever dies as it's great, wear it canoeing, walking, skiing......

HTH

Alan

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I had this problem at the end of last year and wondered why my sleeve was always catching, then I moved my feet to 45 degrees and it never happened again !
Seriously, the Haglofs range of softshells are pretty good (eg Reptile) and all Haglofs stuff has tight sleeves

NS

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
Go and have a look at your local Cycling shop - a windproof top with fairly snug sleeves should be easy to find.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE