I Wonder When His Mother Will Let Me Give Him a Knife...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
IMGP4129.jpg

I'd like to introduce Nathan to you all. He arrived at 07.25 on Sunday 16th November, in the opposite way to which we'd planned. Jules wanted to be in hospital, with all of the attendant medicines, technology and ( most importantly ) pain relief drugs. He decided against that, and at 07.00 Julia's waters broke.
She told me phone an ambulance five minutes later, and although I was ready to step into the breach ( pardon the pun ) and deliver the next Li'l Cumbrian myself, I was saved from soiling my catcher's mitts by the arrival of the paramedics at 07.20.
Nathan was born five minutes later, on the bathroom floor, and mother and son are doing well.
The same can't be said about the bathroom carpet, which met an untimely end.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Many congratulations :D
Baby boys are the best excuse to look at new tools just to see what he might need later ;)

atvb,
Toddy

burning

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
nw uk
Now the missus knows she doesn't need all the machinery maybe you could convince her to have the next one under a tarp? j/k he's a chip off the old block :)

Congrats to you both......:lurk:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE