I want to buy a decent water bottle but don't have a clue what one!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
Collect
Filter
Boil
Drink / use

repeat as nessicery

Simples

:D

I guess that's the issue. If I'm having to camp on a ridgetop and have to make 500m elevation, I need to carry 6L up there... blessed are those who can camp close to water. Sometimes I only hit one water point each day. Sometimes not even that often.

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
I bought a Glogg a few years back and they are awesome! On one of the Amazon options I even put up a review, I will leave you to look for it, but there are pictures and everything(I was very proud! lol) I have carried water in it and Boiled water in it too, all good stuff!

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I just use an empty juice bottle, nice and simple! I've always wanted one like my uncle's, hes an old rockclimber and had one that looked like a 58 pattern bottle but in metal, and with a snap lid (like on wine bottles) where the cap is attached to the bottle with a little metal thingy that holds the cap in place under pressure and you pop on and off.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE