I quite fancy one of these :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
JKT1037.jpg

JKT1038.jpg

From here

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
P&P could be a bit of a bummer mind you...

However given the relative strength of the £ this could be worth looking into.

If anyone else is interested gimmie a shout as I've asked them for a quote on a lot of these :) Bulk shipping should save a few quid and I reckon I can shift one or two.

BTW a ballpark conversion puts the price of a new NZ DPM Swandri at about £29.50.... If I get a few that might drop a bit.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
I'd definately be interested in a small Great Pebble. I've also e-mailed them but for a single buy. I'll let you all know what they quote me.

:)

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Definitly interested. I contact Swanni a while as the uesed to do DPM version but they no longer make them ehance the limited sizes but a medium for me if you get a good quote.

James

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Great Pebble, can I ask why? Have you had a bad experience with them? From their web-site, a new DPM Swanni posted by air to Europe (1 week) is about £43 and by sea (3 weeks) about £41-50. I know there will be £XXX customs on top, but it still seems a good deal. Anything I should know before I order?

Ted W

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I think it is the sizes putting people off more than the logistics Ted. Can you let us know how it goes if you do get one sent. I can fit a medium and £40 is a bargain.

Thanks

Bill

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Mine came today...ordered last Thursday...AND ITS BRILLIANT!

Its got four good sized pockets, a detachable hood with drawstring and an expandable band that buttons up round the neck. I ordered a small, because, well, I'm small and it's fits very nicely over my woolly jumper. Very cosy, can't wait to try it out starting from tomorrow.

BARGIN!!!

:hyper:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE