I need one

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I absolutely guarantee that once opened, whatever it is that emerges from the can, it will bear no resemblance whatsoever to the cheeseburger pictured!
happy0009.gif

8713_27010831227.jpg

I suspect that the can may be more appetizing than the contents! :eek:

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Tell you what, if it came out of the can looking anything even remotely similar to the bun pictured...well, I'll be your slave for a year!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mmmm tasty, they're right up there on my shopping list along with the canned chicken and sausages in lard.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
lmao!!

Just think of the weight saving issues though!!

Do you remember the song "white lines" they could bring one out called "red Lines"

as for the Burger.......:yikes: its a big :nono:

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i tried those sausages in lard. also cooking an egg in the same lard.

VILE beyond reason. nice idea but damn they were wrong... wrong wrong wrong.
chicken in a can? egads. burger in a can? *faints*

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I think the burger is only there as packing , your actually supposed to eat the can

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
How ???? :confused:

Because surely that's 'concentrated' alcohol and the revenue men would be pounding down the door, let alone the alkies :rolleyes:

cheers,
Toddy

Ah, now... I do remember reading something about this, but I can't remember the details. I think it involves some weird chemistry, and it's not actually alcohol until you add water. Or something like that.

Personally, my preferred form of dehydrated alcohol is cask-strength single-malt whisky. :) I'm a terrible wine snob at the best of times, and I can't imagine anybody making powdered wine from a decent Bordeaux... (Although, having said that, I'm sure I remember BR mentioning something about wine vinegar made from Château Margaux, of all things!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE