I Just Hit The Jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
:thumbsup: Found a new nature park/trail today!! Smithville village park, just off Route 38, in Easthapton TWP. NJ. Just east of Mount Holly!!!

First, It's one of the prettiest COUNTY parks I've ever been in. It runs along the length of the north Branch of the Rancocas river. While trying out one of the trail. I found a stick, that I'm now whittling into a walking stick. And the trails are incredibly user friendly.

Now, for your foragers. I found a decent growth of chicken mushroom(edible). And found near smithville Rd. an almost inexhaustable supply of BLACK WALNUTS!!!!

I'm definately bringing my backpack in tomorrow!!!! :D

The Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, definately did something right in making this park.

Just an SAK and a mini-kit is all you need. In fact, leave the mini-kit in the car. The police station/municiple building, and the fire/ambulance station is shouting distance from the park!!!

So to all NJ/SJ Bushcrafti, this is a park definately worth your consideration!!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/depa...rvation/parks/sites/smithville/info/index.htm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE