I just don't know what I'm looking for :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

smokyjoe

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
london
I'm seeking a belt sander/grinder for knife making, I want to be able to profile a blade, put bevels on them and sand down the handles. Now Iv asked for advice befor on what to buy and dave bud kindly recommended me something I could start with from Axminster but they have sold out and don't have any in stock.
I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations on what I could get, I have about £130 to spend.
Thank in advance

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've had one of the Clarke machines, 1st one in tagnut69's linky, for the past 3 yrs., and have worked it very hard indeed and it's only let me down once when it broke it's drivebelt - £6-odd and arrived next day;
I recommend them thoroughly.................atb mac

smokyjoe

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
london
Thank you very much tagnut69 for the link they both look so good, macaroon did you use your one for profiling knife blades?

smokyjoe

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
london
I still don't know which one i should get, I need to be able to shape and put bevels on the knife there are no YouTube vids neither that's helping,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE