I got worms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
From the same studio that bought you the legendary Bushbuddy Boogie, tonight I present to you ....

Worms

Don't forget to tune in next week folks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nearly offered you some Tansy :eek:

M

Quite a useful plant if wiki's anything to go by, I'm sure my mum used to grow something very similar looking

those are ace!,....

have you named them??

Not yet mate, do you think I should? They'll be lucky to escape past Bertie the hedgehog if I'm honest, I shouldn't get too attached

Not again Rich .....I watched all 2.18 secs :yikes:

Jason

Lol, sorry Jason, that must be at least 5 minutes of your life I've wasted now :)

Come on mate, stop playing with your dinner.....

I reckon that big one would do nicely battered or on the George Foreman

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don't think I've moved that mat since we bought it a couple of years ago, anyone know how they got under there and how they can grow so big without moving very far? I suppose there's plenty of plant material getting washed under there but the nearest soil bed is 5m away across concrete

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Nice one. :) We have tons of them under all of our plant pots/planters, i always relocate them to where my fruit and veg grows. Useful things worms. :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks for that, i just about managed to resist the temptation to watch "bushbuddy boogie" again, you've had enough of my life already :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE