I got my self this for out in the woods. 2004 Honda 350 atv 4x4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dontkillbill

Forager
Feb 24, 2013
PEI Canada
www.youtube.com
I'm 45 going on 46 and living my childhood over. When I was kid knives and guns were "no no's" as was motor bikes etc. Something clicked in me 4-5 years ago and I have a small but interesting gun collection and now I have a ATV. Did I mention I'm broke. Even broker soon because my wife wants one to :)

[video=youtube_share;-h_22vYwzPQ]http://youtu.be/-h_22vYwzPQ[/video]

Great fun and this little bike cuts through 20-25 cm nicely. I have a nice little trail in my woods along and there is a trail system a few km from my house next year I might be able to the trail from my house. The best part is it backs to a grocery/liquor store. Don't worry I'll only break the seal on the bottle after the keys are put away for the night.

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
I've been looking at an atv as a gen. run around, save using a car all the time... I'm jealous of you but thanks because you have just convinced me to get one :)
couple of questions though... Any tips to stop it getting nicked etc.?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yeah, we used to use the Honda Big Red (only a 300cc) in the Forestry Comission. Good machine, amazing what it'll take where. ( And very good fun ;)) You should have some good times with that.

Always wanted one of these Ecoriders but they went kaput.
ecorider.jpg

Dontkillbill

Forager
Feb 24, 2013
PEI Canada
www.youtube.com
Yeah, we used to use the Honda Big Red (only a 300cc) in the Forestry Comission. Good machine, amazing what it'll take where. ( And very good fun ;)) You should have some good times with that.

Always wanted one of these Ecoriders but they went kaput.
ecorider.jpg

I've seen a few bikes like that... I looked on the web try looking for a Rokon 6

[video=youtube;2n-t4vMguP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n-t4vMguP4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE