I cant stop....

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Howdy Everybody, iv gone a little bit crazy recently and spent far too much of my spare time in my shed making things again.. I was lucky anuf that the other half had some pair time and was able to do a photo shoot of what iv been up to.. :) Anyways Ill keep it brief and let you see the pictures and i hope you enjoy.

Any questions feel free to ask :)

First up is a cold steel tomahawk that a buddy of mine got for Christmas and wanted to give a more authentic look , so he took the paint off the head and stained the handle and i made him some new clothes for it.

?
Indian1_zps57bb89e5.jpg

Indian2_zps478b7f09.jpg

Indian7_zpsf10b99ed.jpg

Indian8_zps31092ca2.jpg

Indian9_zpsed02fbb0.jpg

Indian10_zpsb720648d.jpg

I ended up making two masks as i wasnt happy with the look of the first one :confused: and also a belt loop,bash guard and keyring lol

Indian12_zpsc7c3efa7.jpg

Indian14_zps33e3e190.jpg

Indian17_zps5354346d.jpg

Indian18_zps5622ea42.jpg

Next is a F1 and sheath. The F1 i got in a trade from a member on the forum and it was scratched to near death but luckily with some elbow grease on a industrial polisher it was resurrected and they came out in no time. It also didnt come with the sheath so i wanted to make something a little different in shape to the conventional 'woodlore style' and look more beaten up and worn.

Indian19_zps14d37015.jpg

Indian23_zps195f353a.jpg

Indian22_zps85c09192.jpg

Indian21_zps2dae4d59.jpg

Really simple pocket knife sheath made from one long strip of suede. Im always scared of my knife slipping out my pocket when im on the move, so i made a sheath that can be worn on the belt and still stay in your pocket unseen. Its also stops it rubbing and scratching other EDC's that also happen to be in the black hole.

Indian24_zps92b825ae.jpg

Indian25_zps77e9ca3d.jpg

Indian26_zps2da2ea66.jpg

There's no school like the old school. Sling made from cheap poundland paracord, done in cobra stitch with a sliding knot to adjust length.

Indian27_zpsbff45496.jpg

Indian29_zps27b1eb54.jpg

This is a simple case i made for my new Tablet.

Indian33_zpsf7e49c8f.jpg

Indian35_zpsbd23de3e.jpg

Indian37_zpsa4ca7a01.jpg

Indian38_zpsacc0b163.jpg

And finally something a little different a leather sheath for my pipe. A friend on the forum recently got me looking more into pipe smoking. Its my new years resolution to cut down on the old 'death sticks' and i thought instead of going cold turkey i get into the word of pipe smoking... ...And what a big world it is. Its all very interesting and unique stuff but i wont bore you all to death for now.. ;)

Indian39_zps5bf7dcf6.jpg

Indian40_zps31812b88.jpg

Indian41_zpsdee869e5.jpg

Indian44_zps172c223c.jpg

ohhhhh and last but not least, my new toy. A friend picked this up for me from a army surplus store for Christmas for a round £10. BARGAIN!!!! it came with a horrid lacker on it, so a few hours later i got it looking a little bit nicer! My plan eventually is to spend some time pyrographing it (wood-burning) Ill post some more pictures when its done! :)

Indian49_zpsb4b660db.jpg

Well thats it for now, iv got lots more that need finishing off that ill post up soon :)

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Some lovely stuff there mate. I particularly like the axe cover and pipe case, nice Churchwarden as well. I have tried pipe smoking several times but really struggle with the lighting/keeping lit aspect. Consequently i keep being drawn back to cigars, must have another crack at the pipe tho.........

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Nice.....................I really like the F1 sheath, the modern looking knife & more traditional/western type sheath go surprisingly well together.
Lovely pics as usual by cowgirl :)

Last edited:

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
All good man. Have you made a sheath for the nessmuk?
Got the same blade and need some inspiration.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Guys thank you so much for all your kind words!!!! And not one bad one.. fewwww Its great to get such good feedback! It definitely spurs me on to try more things!!

would someone cleaver mind telling me how you send a message in reply to someone and link there comment in reference? If that makes sense? :confused:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very nice indeed, great piccies too Matt

would someone cleaver mind telling me how you send a message in reply to someone and link there comment in reference? If that makes sense? :confused:

Is that in a PM? If it is I don't have a clue sorry :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE