I can't stand Deadpool

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
I loved Basil Rathbone but Jeremy Brett defined Homes.
In his old age Rathbone told stories on the radio in Children’s Hour. In this role he became one of my role models as a story teller.

Deadpool? Nah.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I quite enjoyed the first couple of BBC series’ of Sherlock with Bendystick Cummerbund and Martin Freeman.

Playing Holmes as the higher functioning " somewhere on a spectrum " type well mannered sociopath I thought was well placed stroke to illustrate how genius can come at a cost sometimes.

Reactions: Chris

Ystranc

Settler
May 24, 2019
Powys, Wales
It’s all just entertainment, whether it’s dead pool or Poirot. They’re far from being the worst films ever created..these days I often find myself switching off or leaving the room after the first ten minutes of a film or pilot episode of a new series. Docu-dramas, paranormal or real crime investigations are possibly the worst offenders. I hate watching a TV production sensationalising or misrepresenting facts.

Reactions: Herman30 and Kepis

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Playing Holmes as the higher functioning " somewhere on a spectrum " type well mannered sociopath I thought was well placed stroke to illustrate how genius can come at a cost sometimes.
Not to mention the opiate use. Many a brilliant mind has been too busy for its owner to cope with on a full time basis. Our art and history is littered with the brilliance of such people.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not to mention the opiate use. Many a brilliant mind has been too busy for its owner to cope with on a full time basis. Our art and history is littered with the brilliance of such people.

Yep I agree , I myself have a terrible Wine Gum addiction.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE