I can't buy anything!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edi_M

Before doing anything too rash, can you locate the file? it may just need re-registering. The file should be in your windir\system32 directory, windir normally being c:\windows.

I've found on many occasions that the registry can be looking in one place for the file, & it's somewhere else (particularly when I've installed an updated version of symantec antivirus). The virus you contracted may well have attacked this dll, though I don't entirely understand why it would hit that one, it's a C++ 2002 dependency file. If you don't have it, I can email you it.

------
addendum
In case anyone is worried, I'm a fully paid up subscriber to the microsoft developers network, and this file is a freely distributable run-time file (designated by MS (vendor) VC (Visual C) RT (Runtime). The extension signifies that it's a dynamic link library. This file would be part of a distribution package containing a .net application authored using a microsoft development package. If I were to illegally distribute any MS software, they'd come down on me quicker than I can say "HOW much did that subscription cost me?"

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What is that John?!

Well, im running IE G!

Edi, i think im just gonna wait for the pc man to come, seems to be not working at all. I can always use my dads house!

Thanks for all the help guys, shows just how great this forum is.

Jake

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Cheer mate, i hope so too! Im sure it will be fine, just have to hold out buying stuff for a bit :shock: :wink:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
So you figured your new one would make us feel better?? :shock: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:rolmao:

John, you have clearly got to get the technique down. PM me your adress and i'll draw you some instructions, so you to can benefit from the starkie. If i can't then manage to get them up here, you can!

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Jake Rollnick said:
:rolmao:

John, you have clearly got to get the technique down. PM me your adress and i'll draw you some instructions, so you to can benefit from the starkie. If i can't then manage to get them up here, you can!
PM sent.

Send me your address and I will post you an old belt. Then you can really start to strop like a man. :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE